Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: We'll Be There

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2005
      Just a few notes.

      The Fulton County Historian and his son my
      brother-in-law used to live in that house that is now
      The Inn At The Bridge. Beautiful building! A member
      of our group Dan Owens, who has since passed on used
      to stay there when he came to the Get-Togethers.

      As for the 5 and dime in Northville, the kids who died
      in that car crash were my brother's friend's kids. He
      is the police chief in Schenectady and has to be
      totally crushed losong his boys. Bad situation!

      Gino

      http://mail.yahoo.com