RE: [FJGRailroad] Sacandaga Park

    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 15, 2005
      Does anyone know how to reach this guy?

      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 15, 2005
        Yes.... :-)

        EtekDesign Corporation, Inc.
        A. Willem Monster
        373 Bunker Hill Road
        Mayfield, NY 12117
        518-863-2860
        Fax:518-863-2860
        Email : willem@...
        Http://www.etekdesign.com
        *INTERNET TECHNOLOGY CREATIVELY APPLIED* We provide both computer &
        internet services including connecting devices to the internet, network
        design, WEB Site, & Graphics Interface Design.