Railfest 2005

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2005
      My webpage was sent this. It's too bad it's not the same week as ours!

      We will be holding Railfest 05 on Aug 13th noon to 8 pm at the Rail
      trail Park geared to be a family event lots of things for kids to do
      with as much train things as we can find. We will be holding our next
      meeting this Thursday at 7 pm at Gloversville City Hall in the court
      room. Please feel free to attend if you would like to have a booth we
      would love to have you there with any FJ&G things you may have.

      We hope you can attend

      Deborah Palmieri

      --
      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2005
        That's there loss.  Why, if they are interested in the FJ&G and Gloversville aren't they paying attention to the groups activities.  There are enough people in G who could influence timing events who know about us: city historian and archivist, former historian, librarians, mayor.  This is Gloversville, seems like folks with good intentions just go on with their plans to the exclusion of others- and the city let's them.  Isn't this what broke up our group several years ago about what to do with the Penn Central box car?

        Gino, can you go to the meeting Thursday night?  I'll be in Boston.  Tell them about our get together at the library; let them know we'll have pictures, artifacts and I'll have my power point presentation to do the history if anyone cares.  It's not too late for them to reschedule.

        Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:19 AM
        Subject: [FJGRailroad] Railfest 2005

        My webpage was sent this.  It's too bad it's not the same week as ours!

        We will be holding Railfest 05 on Aug 13th noon to 8 pm at the Rail
        trail Park geared to be a family event lots of things for kids to do
        with as much train things as we can find. We will be holding our next
        meeting this Thursday at 7 pm at Gloversville City Hall in the court
        room. Please feel free to attend if you would like to have a booth we
        would love to have you there with any FJ&G things you may have.

        We hope you can attend

        Deborah Palmieri

        --
        www.ginosrailpage.com
        www.fjgrr.org

        Visit Gino's Railpage at
        Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        http://www.lostlandmarks.org
        http://ny.existingstations.com/

        Business finance courseSmall business financeBusiness and finance
        Business degree finance
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2005
          Message
          I too have to work Paul, but I did email the person back and told them about our event.
          Maybe it isn't too late.  I have to work the whole weekend of their event, so I can't even
          go there!