RE: [FJGRailroad] 2005 Get Together

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005
      I think a swap table is a good idea. We can have quite the educational
      meet
      This year! I hope everyone who is planning on attending will let us
      know.
      A head count for the day would be great. You don't have to make dinner
      so
      Don't pass the opportunity because you need to end the day early. Come
      join
      Us and meet some good people! I've got a simple tray slide projector
      that
      I will bring for those who need one! Any other ideas, please speak up!