Universal

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2005
      Speaking of Decca.  The former plant (Decca/MCA/Universal) on State
      Street has closed it's
      doors for good.

      Sorry to hear this. I went on a tour of the plant about 30 years ago and it was pretty impressive. A very nice lady manager spent about an hour showing me around. At that time they were pressing LP's and high speed duplicating cassettes and reel to reel tapes. This was pretty high tech stuff for my old town.
      Saul