RE: [FJGRailroad] Back up on ebay again

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2005
      Message
      Bob,

      Don't do it!  I can make you a nice print of it!  Contact me off-line.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2005
        That is one nice photo, the best of all those I know, of the Northville depot with train.  Note that this is a REPRODUCTION, matted for framing; very nice nevertheless.  Depends if you want the picture or if you're collecting the postcards and if you feel comfortable with the price.

        I have bought this type of thing, not reading the description, but simply bidding because they are advertised in the postcard section.  They look good on the wall.