Back up on ebay again

  • oleroadslug
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2005
      OK folks, what do you think of this one?

      Ebay: Auction # 6167648314 in the search engine.

      I am contemplating getting it, but wonder about resolution and
      sharpness. Anyone familiar with it?

      Regards,

      Bob Schoneman
      Appleton, WI
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2005
        Message
        Bob,

        Don't do it!  I can make you a nice print of it!  Contact me off-line.

        OK folks, what do you think of this one?

        Ebay: Auction #   6167648314 in the search engine.

        I am contemplating getting it, but wonder about resolution and
        sharpness. Anyone familiar with it?

        Regards,

        Bob Schoneman
        Appleton, WI

        Visit Gino's Railpage at
        Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        http://www.lostlandmarks.org
        http://ny.existingstations.com/

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2005
          That is one nice photo, the best of all those I know, of the Northville depot with train.  Note that this is a REPRODUCTION, matted for framing; very nice nevertheless.  Depends if you want the picture or if you're collecting the postcards and if you feel comfortable with the price.

          I have bought this type of thing, not reading the description, but simply bidding because they are advertised in the postcard section.  They look good on the wall.