RE: [FJGRailroad] New To FJGRR.org

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 15, 2005
      Message
      I'm sorry Dean, I failed to mention that the FJ&G S2 in Lou Sassi's photos is Dean Splittengerber's.
      Lou was using it in his layout for a photo story that I believe will be in Model Railroader.  Maybe Dean
      can shine some light on this.  This engine is former property of Steve Lamora which was painted and
      detailed by Jim Brooks.