Enticement

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2005
      Re: What else can we do to entice you east?

      4 or 5 winners and a good grandstand seat! Maybe if we agree to keep our feet on the floor and not get any splinters from the  ancient timbers, the Machine Shop operator will agree.
      Saul
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2005
        Sounds like you're planning to be here? Gino, do you think MaryLou will
        spring for a spot in her box at the track.

        PKL

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2005
          Why don't you call her and ask? Her number is 555-5555...

          Gino

          www.ginosrailpage.com
          www.fjgrr.org