Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Sign on Ebay

  • Richard Finn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2005
      Ahah! "Caveat Emptor"

      Thanks for the info. I am glad that I have been outbid on it. But I
      bid it only for decoration, not for speculation.

      Dick

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2005
        Yeah, I saw the sign. I wonder if the person who is bidding on it knows that
        it's not an original item. Still neat, but not authentic...

        Gino

        On 6/11/05, fjg1870 <waltdanylak@...> wrote:
        > Group,
        >
        > Noticed a modified FJ&G repo sign on Ebay. Description says it is only
        > 7"x7". Does anyone know who made the sign? The bid is already over $20.
        > Seems like to me we could have the correct sign made and sell them for
        > a lot less then $20.
        >
        > Walt
        >

        > Visit Gino's Railpage at
        > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        > http://www.lostlandmarks.org

        www.ginosrailpage.com
        www.fjgrr.org
      • Richard Finn
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 15, 2005
          The seller's eBay handle should be a clue: "Heyrube 17"