June Meeting

  • fjg1870
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 11, 2005
      Is the June meeting (June 29) going to be at the Broadalbin station?

      Walt
    • Richard Finn
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 12, 2005
        Hello all,

        Just checking for our summer planning.

        Saturday, August 6 is still the date for our 5th Annual, right?

        Dick
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 12, 2005
          Yes. I need to be asking you all to let me know how many for dinner.
          Let's change that to a question.

          Walt or Gino: since Dave R hasn't made himself known, at least to me, on
          line, check with him at the meeting and anyone else you know that is not on
          this list but might be interested or have items to show. Walt will you be
          putting something in the paper? Joe, it would be real nice if you would
          make it this year.

          Walt will the library let us use the urstairs room? Will they have air
          conditioning or should we look somewhere else to spend the day?

          Anyone have any thoughts? Anything any of us would like to know that can be
          prepared for discussion?

          PKL

          >From: Richard Finn <rafinn@...>
          >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          >CC: Richard Finn <rafinn@...>
          >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Fifth Annual Meeting
          >Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:03:47 -0400
          >
          >Hello all,
          >
          >Just checking for our summer planning.
          >
          >Saturday, August 6 is still the date for our 5th Annual, right?
          >
          >Dick
        • Glenn J. Williams
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 13, 2005
            --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "paul larner" <pklarner@h...> wrote:
            > Yes. I need to be asking you all to let me know how many for dinner.
            > Let's change that to a question.
            > [snip]

            Count me in! Got the day off and made my room reservations.

            Glenn
          • Gerald Snyder
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 13, 2005
              Paul,
              Put us down for 3 at dinner.
              Jerry

              --- paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:

              > Yes. I need to be asking you all to let me know how
              > many for dinner.
              > Let's change that to a question.
              >
              > Walt or Gino: since Dave R hasn't made himself
              > known, at least to me, on
              > line, check with him at the meeting and anyone else
              > you know that is not on
              > this list but might be interested or have items to
              > show. Walt will you be
              > putting something in the paper? Joe, it would be
              > real nice if you would
              > make it this year.
              >
              > Walt will the library let us use the urstairs room?
              > Will they have air
              > conditioning or should we look somewhere else to
              > spend the day?
              >
              > Anyone have any thoughts? Anything any of us would
              > like to know that can be
              > prepared for discussion?
              >
              > PKL
              >

              > >From: Richard Finn <rafinn@...>
              > >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
              > >CC: Richard Finn <rafinn@...>
              > >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Fifth Annual Meeting
              > >Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:03:47 -0400
              > >
              > >Hello all,
              > >
              > >Just checking for our summer planning.
              > >
              > >Saturday, August 6 is still the date for our 5th
              > Annual, right?
              > >
              > >Dick

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Richard Finn
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 13, 2005
                Hello Paul,

                Please reserve dinners for Sandy and me.

                Dick
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 13, 2005
                  Done.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 13, 2005