RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: A Brill Diner (not dining Car), Fonda Diner

  • Gerald Snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2005
      They tore it down about a month ago. Last day
      everything was free - had a donation jar on the
      counter and you could put in whatever you wanted, if
      anything. Donations were going to the library, I
      believe. There's going to be a "Dollar General" store
      erected on the site. How close will they be to the
      old turntable?
      Jerry
      --- "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...> wrote:
      > Speaking of diners, the RailSide Diner in Fonda
      > (which moved to
      > Johnstown) has been torn down.
      > There is an even bigger parking lot there now.
      >
      > Gino

      Make Yahoo! your home page
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs