RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: A Fonda Diner

  • Dave Brennan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005
              The Railside Cafe is on North Perry St.  In an big old house almost across the street from Lexington complex and the bowling alley.   Right where you can decide for yourself if the glue factory still smells or not.
                                  Dave

      paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:
      With his attitude I'm not surprised he closed down.  Sarris had a great
      business there when times in Fonda were different.  Gino where did he move
      in Johnstown?

      PKL

      >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
      >To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: A Brill Diner (not dining Car), Fonda Diner
      >Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:39:39 -0500
      >
      >Speaking of diners, the RailSide Diner in Fonda (which moved to
      >Johnstown) has been torn down.
      >There is an even bigger parking lot there now.
      >
      >Gino

      Visit Gino's Railpage at
      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      http://www.lostlandmarks.org