Re: [FJGRailroad] Sassi Photos

  • Dean Splittgerber
    Message 1 of 5 , May 16, 2005
      He's not only an exceptional photographer. To me he is the best there is in the Model Railroad world. He's also a great person. And a big fan of the FJ&G. Deano

      pklarner <pklarner@...> wrote:
      That work is exceptional.  Gino did you photoshop in the sky?

      Visit Gino's Railpage at
      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      http://www.lostlandmarks.org
      http://ny.existingstations.com/