RE: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Diner, Fonda Crossing

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 8:38 PM
      I think he moved to Market Street. I saw it in the Leader a few months
      back.
      He said he hoped for more business in Johnstown. I didn't know they
      were
      Going to tear the old place down though.

      Speaking of Fonda, I'm at the light waiting to turn up 30A this past
      Saturday.
      I see the lights start flashing at the Broadway crossing and get excited
      at
      The prospect of a train. Don't you know, some moron drives through the
      Crossing and the gate hits their roof as they speed by. I guess this
      jerk
      Doesn't remember a lady getting killed there a few months ago. I figure
      If you're using Broadway, you're a local and you should know the history
      of
      The crossing. 15 seconds later a CSX east-bound tears through there.

      If the numb-skull had been crushed by that train, I wouldn't even have
      wasted
      The minutes on my cell phone dialing 911. And people wonder why there's
      Accidents at rail crossings...