Model Photos

    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2005
      Model Photos

      Hi guys,

      Group Member Dean Splittgerber sent me some great shots of ex-Steve Lamora FJ&G S2 Number 20
      On Lou Sassi's HO-Layout.  Dean is the new owner of the model.

      Lou Sassi built a Johnstown tannery and inserted the S2 into several shots.  The photos are fabulous!!!
      If you don't know Lou, he is a frequent contributor to Model Railroader and has provided modeling tips
      For several how-to books.  He does a great job that will make your jaw drop!

      Go to the photo section and click on the "Lou_Sassi" folder and you'll see the shots.

      Thanks Dean, enjoy all!

      Gino

      Gino DiCarlo
      Imaging

      Quad/Imaging
      A Division of Quad/Graphics

      Saratoga Springs, New York
      518-581-4276 phone
      gino.dicarlo@...
      www.QG.com

    • Glenn J. Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2005
        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
        > Hi guys,
        >
        > Group Member Dean Splittgerber sent me some great shots of ex-Steve
        > Lamora FJ&G S2 Number 20
        > On Lou Sassi's HO-Layout. Dean is the new owner of the model.
        >
        > Lou Sassi built a Johnstown tannery and inserted the S2 into several
        > shots. The photos are fabulous!!!
        > If you don't know Lou, he is a frequent contributor to Model Railroader
        > and has provided modeling tips
        > For several how-to books. He does a great job that will make your jaw
        > drop!
        >
        > Go to the photo section and click on the "Lou_Sassi" folder and you'll
        > see the shots.
        >
        > Thanks Dean, enjoy all!
        >
        > Gino

        If ever you needed proof that Lou Sassi does good work, these pictures are it.

        Glenn