May Meeting - not at Broadalbin

  • handyman756
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2005
      Just wanted to advise that Gordie has called off the meeting at the
      Broadalbin Station for May as it appeared that thewre would be very
      light attendance. If they're going to open just for us we should make
      it worth their effort with a good attendance. Let's try for June or
      July - discuss next meeting or post here.
      Jerry
    • choochoo1802@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2005
        Im planning to come up to the May meeting. Mark
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2005
          I'm coming to the May meeting! I don't know, I can drink a lot of coffee!

          Gino

          www.ginosrailpage.com
          www.fjgrr.org