The Lore of the United States Mail Railway Post Office

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2005
      Hi guys,

      Malcolm Horton sent me a file a while back that he thought the group would
      enjoy. It is about the Railway Post Office. I've converted it to a web page so
      you can read it. I finally found the room, sorry to take so long Mal! Here is
      the link.

      http://www.geocities.com/thedicarlos/

      The file is kind of big, so give it a minute to load...
      --
      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org