Re: [FJGRailroad] [Fwd: FOR THOSE OF YOU TO YOUNG TO REMEMBER]

    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2005
      Yeah, I'm noticing now that I didn't get this message becuase it wouldn't make
      it through the censors here at Quad. I don't think we should be
      posting messages
      with words that are bouncing messages. I'm no prude here, but some people don't
      like to hear something like "B#TCH." Fill in the # with and I.

      Gino

      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org