[Fwd: FOR THOSE OF YOU TO YOUNG TO REMEMBER]

  • Dick Ryall
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7 9:56 AM

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:FOR THOSE OF YOU TO YOUNG TO REMEMBER
      Date:Fri, 6 May 2005 20:50:27 -0700
      From:JG <onthego5@...>
      To:<"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@...>

      ----- Original Message -----
      Subject: Fw: FOR THOSE OF YOU TO YOUNG TO REMEMBER

      Boys,  hang the bitch...

      It was the early 70'S when this piece of human trash,pulled the ultimate backstabbing act. This Mata Hari disguised as Jane Fonda went to Vietnam and probably consorted with the enemy. I wouldn't put it past her.

      Now, after her BIG SUGAR DADDY, who is more WHACKED out than she, TED "the prince of lunancy TURNER, has dumped her workout ass. She finds herself in need of a little pocket change. So the leopard changes her spots and is now all apologetic for her actions back then.

      Yesterday she got a face full of tobacco spittle.Traitors should not get off so easy. Offerring aid and comfort to the enemy is a felony,which she was never prosecuted for. Protesters who did less, by protesting against the war, whether right or wrong, recieved "JAIL TIME" for their actions.

      This rich bitch, just walks free and acts as if, it was just a bad hair day. If you buy her book, shame on you.

      We may not always be right, but it is not the fault of our fighting men and women, they are just doing the jobs, they were appointed to do. This woman made a choice. She should have the courage of her convictions. I would respect her more, if she still defended her actions, as much as I disagree with them, than to now act like, "the wounded confused duck", who is now "OH SO SORRY".

      Sorry my ass. All she wants is the money. The letter below may give you some insight, what it cannot give you is the disgust, and anger, every Veteran, deserves to feel. Jesus says to forgive, and I forgive her. That does not mean I have to support her, or change my opinion about her. You know who! ME

      A TRAITOR IS ABOUT TO BE HONORED KEEP THIS MOVING ACROSS AMERICA

      This is for all the kids born in the 70's who do not remember, and didn't have to bear the
      burden
      that our fathers, mothers and older
      brothers and sisters had to bear.

      Jane Fonda is being honored as one of the
      "100 Women of the Century."

      Unfortunately, many have forgotten and still
      countless
      others have never known how Ms.
      Fonda betrayed not only the idea of our country
      ,
      but
      specific men who served and sacrificed
      during
      Vietnam.

      The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot.

      The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat.

      In 1968, the former Commandant of the USAFSurvivalSchool was a POW in Ho Lo Prison the "Hanoi Hilton."

      Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell,
      cleaned
      , fed, and dressed in clean PJ's, he was
      ordered to describe for a visiting American
      "Peace Activist" the "lenient and humane
      treatment" he'd received.

      He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and was
      dragged
      away.
      During the subsequent beating, he fell
      forward
      on
      to the campCommandant's feet, which
      sent that officer berserk.

      In 1978, the Air Force Colonel still suffered from
      double
      vision (which permanently ended his
      flying career) from the Commandant's frenzied
      application of a wooden baton.

      From 1963-65, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the
      47FW
      /DO (F-4E's).  He spent 6 years in
      the
      "
      Hanoi Hilton",,, the first three of which his
      family only knew he was "missing in action".
      His wife lived on faith that he was still alive.
      His group, too, got the cleaned-up, fed
      and
      clothed
      routine in preparation for a
      "peace delegation" visit.
      They, however, had time and devised a plan
      get
      word to the world that they were alive
      and still survived.  Each man secreted a
      tiny
      piece
      of paper, with his Social Security Number
      on it, in the palm of his hand.

      When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a
      cameraman
      , she walked the line, shaking each
      man's hand and asking little encouraging
      snippets like: "Aren't you sorry you bombed
      babies?" and "Are you grateful for the humane
      treatment from your benevolent captors?"
      Believing this HAD to be an act, they
      each
      palmed
      her their sliver of paper.
      She took them all without missing a beat.  At
      the
      end
      of the line and once the camera stopped
      rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs,
      she turned to the officer in charge and handed
      him all the little pieces of paper.

      Three men died from the subsequent beatings.
      Colonel Carrigan was almost number four
      but he survived, which is the only reason
      we
      know
      of her actions that day.

      I was a civilian economic development advisor
      in

      Vietnam, and was captured by the North
      Vietnamese communists in
      South Vietnam
      in
      1968, and held prisoner for over 5 years.

      I spent 27 months in solitary confinement; one
      year
      in a cage in
      Cambodia; and one year
      in a "black box" in
      Hanoi
      .
      My North Vietnamese captors
      deliberately
      poisoned
      and murdered a female missionary, a
      nurse in a leprosarium in Ban me
      Thuot, South
      Vietnam
      , whom I buried in the jungle near the
      Cambodian border.
      At one time, I weighed only about 90 lbs.
      (My normal weight is 170 lbs.)

      We were Jane Fonda's "war criminals."

      When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi, I was asked by
      the
      camp communist political officer if I would
      be willing to meet with her.

      I said yes, for I wanted to tell her about the real
      treatment
      we POWs received... and how
      different it was from the treatment purported by
      the North Vietnamese, and parroted by her as
      "humane and lenient."

      Because of this, I spent three days on a rocky
      floor
      on my knees, with my arms outstretched
      with a large steel weights placed on my hands,
      and beaten with a bamboo cane.

      I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda
      soon
      after I was released.  I asked her
      if she would be willing to debate me on TV.
      She never did answer me.

      These first-hand experiences do not exemplify
      someone
      who should be honored as part
      of "100 Years of Great Women."
      Lest we forget..." 100 Years of Great Women
      "
      should
      never include a traitor whose hands are
      covered with the blood of so many patriots.

      There are few things I have strong visceral
      reactions
      to, but Hanoi Jane's participation in
      blatant treason, is one of them.
      Please take the time to forward to as
      many
      people
      as you possibly can.
      It will eventually end up on her computer
      and
      she
      needs to know that we will never forget.
      RONALD D. SAMPSON, CMSgt, USAF
      716 Maintenance Squadron, Chief
      of
      Maintenance

      DSN: 875-6431
      COMM: 883-6343

      PLEASE HELP BY SENDING THIS TO
      EVERYONE
      IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK.
      IF
      ENOUGH
      PEOPLE SEE THIS MAYBE HER
      STATUS WILL CHANGE

    • peter sefton
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7 10:32 AM

        Dick:

        I am not an admirer of Ms. Fonda but I have to tell you that the stories referenced in your e-mail about Jerry Driscoll and Larry Carrigan have been debunked as inaccurate by the participants themselves. In fact Jerry Driscoll has asked that the story attributed to him not be circulated.

        See for example:

        http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/h/hanoijane.htm

        This article also clarifies what JF did and did not apologize for.

        I do agree with the basic point of your e-mail---Jane’s a babbling idiot.

        Peter Sefton

        Message 3 of 4 , May 7 4:20 PM
          Message
          I don't recall seeing this message coming to the group.  Lets keep the "non-Railroad" junk mail off
          of the list.  If you want to talk about the government starving Amtrak, then go ahead.  Anything else,
          keep it away.  I also don't want to see off-color words sent to us just in case someone is offended.
          Not to mention anything mass forwarded on the internet either has a virus or is TOTAL bunk!!!!  Everyone
          knows it doesn't help to email and call politicians!!!!

          Thanks in advance

          Gino
          Group Moderator

          Message 4 of 4 , May 7 5:23 PM
            Yeah, I'm noticing now that I didn't get this message becuase it wouldn't make
            it through the censors here at Quad. I don't think we should be
            posting messages
            with words that are bouncing messages. I'm no prude here, but some people don't
            like to hear something like "B#TCH." Fill in the # with and I.

            Gino

            www.ginosrailpage.com
            www.fjgrr.org