NYCSHS annual meeting in Albany

  • charlesvosburgh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 4:35 PM
      I got to see many friends on Saturday but it sounds like railroad
      clubs like this one are having internal problems just like CSX, maybe
      a virus going around. Allen Hilborn resigned his post as director as
      told to me by Dick Stoving. By the way, Dick has two new books out on
      photos by Ed May on steam locos on the hudson river line, I will bring
      them to the next meeting. Len Killian also resigned from his post with
      the Bridge line, He told me new people had conflicting ideas so he
      steped down. Not sure where next years meeting will be, many would
      like to see it held at Utica so they can ride the Adirondack
      line. Charlie