Tracks?

  • oleroadslug
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 3:42 PM
      I have a HB copy of Michael Kudish's "Where did the Tracks Go" Mint
      condition. I could ebay it, but I don't want to hassle with it. For a
      postage donation to Gino for group coffee or direct to me via Paypal
      or check I'd rather see it go to a useful support in this group.

      I'm sure you guys have it. Deals with RR grades in the adirondacks.
      Surprisingly, not much on the FJG RR. Maybee too far south on his
      radar coverage.

      let me know through group.

      Bob