Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Chicago Line

  • Stephen G. Myers
    Message 1 of 23 , May 1, 2005
      Selkirk, NY and Frontier Yard in Buffalo are both hump yards.

      Steve M

      On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:49:17 -0400 choochoo1802@... writes:

      > Steve-Is that hump yard still there,and if so how many humps are
      > there?
      > Mark

      > --------------------~-->
      > What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
      > Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

      > Visit Gino's Railpage at
      > http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
      > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
      > Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York
      > State at
      > http://ny.existingstations.com/
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Stephen G. Myers
      Message 2 of 23 , May 1, 2005
        It is all a part of the JACK WELCH school of management, screw
        everyone while you squeeze a buck into two. Maximize equipment
        utilization and reduce inventory and labor, keep the money moving,
        contract it all out to reduce taxes, labor costs, and retirements.

        Steve Myers

        Message 3 of 23 , May 1, 2005
          Message
          Easy to confuse you guys.  You're both Steves and you both work for CSX!