Re: [FJGRailroad] May Meeting at Broadalbin station?

  • choochoo1802@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2005
      Im on vacation on the last week of May.I like to get up for the May
      meeting.Mark
    • stevefjg30
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2005
        I will be there. I should be on days by then.

        Steve Lamora

        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Gino's Railpage
        <fjgrailroad@g...> wrote:
        > I was too exhausted to make it this past week, and I knew Walt would
        > be missing. May is
        > good for me! I'd love to have the meeting at the station and drink
        coffee!!!

        > Gino
        >
        > On 5/1/05, paul larner <pklarner@h...> wrote:
        > > I'm not sure what my status will be then either. It is a good
        idea. Has
        > > everyone provided an email address? How about Dave Reffue. Set
        it up for
        > > May, if that's what Gordie has provided. It would be fun to
        poke around in
        > > the atic to see what Aaron K. and Earleen may have missed.
        > >
        > > PKL
        > >

        > > >From: "handyman756" <handyman756@y...>
        > > >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        > > >Subject: [FJGRailroad] May Meeting at Broadalbin station?
        > > >Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 21:28:24 -0000
        > >

        > > >At the meeting Wednesday night we discussed holding one of our
        future
        > > >meetings at the old Broadalbin station. Gordon had spoken to
        the owner
        > > >and they had tentatively set it up for May, but that's subject
        > > >change. Given that several of the members weren't there, no
        firm
        > > >decision was made, and we decided we'd put it out for comment.
        I won't
        > > >be at the meeting next month (20th anniversary), so I abstain.
        What's
        > > >the concensus? May, June, July? Want to get back to Gordon by
        the end
        > > >of the week so he can close with the owner.
        > > >Jerry
        > > >

        > > Visit Gino's Railpage at
        > > Visit The Greater Capital District Railfan Assocation at
        > > http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
        > > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        > > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
        > > Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New
        York State at
        > > http://ny.existingstations.com/

        Service.

        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2005
          Since I misssed the whole string here (two days worth of messages deleted)
          whats the scoop here?

          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2005
            Ignore my earlier post...........any chance you guys would want to do this
            on a Saturday ?