May Meeting at Broadalbin station?

  • handyman756
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30 2:28 PM
      At the meeting Wednesday night we discussed holding one of our future
      meetings at the old Broadalbin station. Gordon had spoken to the owner
      and they had tentatively set it up for May, but that's subject to
      change. Given that several of the members weren't there, no firm
      decision was made, and we decided we'd put it out for comment. I won't
      be at the meeting next month (20th anniversary), so I abstain. What's
      the concensus? May, June, July? Want to get back to Gordon by the end
      of the week so he can close with the owner.
      Jerry
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 30 9:34 PM
        I'm not sure what my status will be then either. It is a good idea. Has
        everyone provided an email address? How about Dave Reffue. Set it up for
        May, if that's what Gordie has provided. It would be fun to poke around in
        the atic to see what Aaron K. and Earleen may have missed.

        PKL

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 30 9:54 PM
          I was too exhausted to make it this past week, and I knew Walt would
          be missing. May is
          good for me! I'd love to have the meeting at the station and drink coffee!!!

          Gino

          www.ginosrailpage.com
          www.fjgrr.org
        • choochoo1802@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2005
            Im on vacation on the last week of May.I like to get up for the May
            meeting.Mark
          • stevefjg30
            Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2005
              I will be there. I should be on days by then.

              Steve Lamora

              --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Gino's Railpage
              <fjgrailroad@g...> wrote:
              > I was too exhausted to make it this past week, and I knew Walt would
              > be missing. May is
              > good for me! I'd love to have the meeting at the station and drink
              coffee!!!

              > Gino
              >
              > On 5/1/05, paul larner <pklarner@h...> wrote:
              > > I'm not sure what my status will be then either. It is a good
              idea. Has
              > > everyone provided an email address? How about Dave Reffue. Set
              it up for
              > > May, if that's what Gordie has provided. It would be fun to
              poke around in
              > > the atic to see what Aaron K. and Earleen may have missed.
              > >
              > > PKL
              > >

              > > >From: "handyman756" <handyman756@y...>
              > > >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
              > > >Subject: [FJGRailroad] May Meeting at Broadalbin station?
              > > >Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 21:28:24 -0000
              > >

              > > >At the meeting Wednesday night we discussed holding one of our
              future
              > > >meetings at the old Broadalbin station. Gordon had spoken to
              the owner
              > > >and they had tentatively set it up for May, but that's subject
              > > >change. Given that several of the members weren't there, no
              firm
              > > >decision was made, and we decided we'd put it out for comment.
              I won't
              > > >be at the meeting next month (20th anniversary), so I abstain.
              What's
              > > >the concensus? May, June, July? Want to get back to Gordon by
              the end
              > > >of the week so he can close with the owner.
              > > >Jerry
              > > >

              > > Visit Gino's Railpage at
              > > Visit The Greater Capital District Railfan Assocation at
              > > http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
              > > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
              > > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
              > > Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New
              York State at
              > > http://ny.existingstations.com/

              Service.

              Message 6 of 7 , May 2, 2005
                Since I misssed the whole string here (two days worth of messages deleted)
                whats the scoop here?

                Message 7 of 7 , May 2, 2005
                  Ignore my earlier post...........any chance you guys would want to do this
                  on a Saturday ?