Re: [FJGRailroad] FJG item on Ebay

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2005
      At one time they could get you a ride on teh Syracuse Shuttle. Is this
      still the case
      /

      PKL

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 17, 2005
        Message
        How many have you got Mark?  Sell them to Walter for 50 cents each.  He sells them for
        $1 for people to ride the Budd car around Syracuse!

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 18, 2005
          Ive got 5,I got them from ON-Track in Syracuse.Mark
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 18, 2005
            Then I doubt that Walter will take them back!

            Ive got 5,I got them from ON-Track in Syracuse.Mark

            Visit Gino's Railpage at
            http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/ Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
            http://www.lostlandmarks.org Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing
            Railroad Stations in New York State at http://ny.existingstations.com/