Re: [FJGRailroad] Digest Number 1593

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2005
      I spelled the name as you sent it and do not recall how they spelled it. I
      went to St. Mary's in the fifties and Dan yould be my age, 59, if he is the
      same person. I don't recall if they were there until 1958 and lost track of
      them. In the back of my mind I think they relocated; I know not where.
      Does this fit your recollections of the family? I had to cross the FJ&G
      tracks to get to their home on Highland Terrace. (Does that qualify).

      PKL