Re: [FJGRailroad] Digest Number 1593

  • Robert Schoneman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2005
      Paul-

      Thanks for the info. As I sent off last night's info, I realized I spelled the name wrong. It was Thum. However, There was a David and Jim son of Don Thum I mentioned, Daniel was son of David. I thought Jim and Daniel went to school only in Northville. But that is not what this list is about...

      Regards,

      Bob Schoneman

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2005
        I spelled the name as you sent it and do not recall how they spelled it. I
        went to St. Mary's in the fifties and Dan yould be my age, 59, if he is the
        same person. I don't recall if they were there until 1958 and lost track of
        them. In the back of my mind I think they relocated; I know not where.
        Does this fit your recollections of the family? I had to cross the FJ&G
        tracks to get to their home on Highland Terrace. (Does that qualify).

        PKL