Sacandaga Park Book

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi guys,

      A lady has contacted me about selling a book she has in her collection.
      It is a good one.
      The book is "Camera Sketches Of Sacandaga Park." The book is in
      excellent condition.
      If you haven't see it, it has pictures of the FJ&G at Sacandaga Park as
      well as scenes along the line. Great stuff. If anyone is interested,
      please contact me off line.

      thedicarlos@...

      The asking price is $150.00. I'm not sure if she'll dicker. This book
      has fetched quite the amount on Ebay recently, but it is a rare book.
      Let me know...

      Gino
    • Richard Finn
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        Hello all,

        I won it on eBay last week for $177.50. It is a very nice book filled
        with photos from (I'm guessing) 1910-1920. It was published by the
        FJ&G, no date given, and it appears to be a very elegant marketing
        publication.

        The asking price is a bargain, Take it!

        Dick