Re: [FJGRailroad] Woman killed by train in Fonda

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2005
      Gino-You got us shaking right now. We knew a girl name Vicky when we
      lived in Gloversville and she lived in Fultonville,and she did move to
      Johnstown eventually.We and her family were very close. We lost ties to
      her in the past couple of years,but she would be around 38 years of age
      now.The last name sounds familier. If anyone comes across an obituary or
      any information on this women,please send an email to me. Thanks-Mark