Re: [FJGRailroad] Springfield Show (Was: Kingston Show)

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2005
      Glenn,

      I wish I knew you were going, that's exactly when Steve Lamora and myself were there!  WE could
      have hooked up!  Oh well, maybe next year...

      Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 7:30 PM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Springfield Show (Was: Kingston Show)

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "fjg1870" <waltdanylak@c...>
      wrote:

      > Gino,
      >
      > [snip]
      >
      > Did anyone attend the big train show last weekend in Springfield,
      MA?

      > Walt

      Yup, I was there on Saturday, from 9:30 am until 5 pm.  My legs gave
      out before my enthusiasm did.

      There is so bloody much to see!  Next year, I may have to do both
      days in order to see everything, especially the layouts.

           Glenn

      Visit Gino's Railpage at
      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      http://www.lostlandmarks.org