Springfield Show (Was: Kingston Show)

  • Glenn J. Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2005
      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "fjg1870" <waltdanylak@c...>
      wrote:

      > Gino,
      >
      > [snip]
      >
      > Did anyone attend the big train show last weekend in Springfield,
      MA?

      > Walt

      Yup, I was there on Saturday, from 9:30 am until 5 pm. My legs gave
      out before my enthusiasm did.

      There is so bloody much to see! Next year, I may have to do both
      days in order to see everything, especially the layouts.

      Glenn
    • Gino DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2005
        Glenn,

        I wish I knew you were going, that's exactly when Steve Lamora and myself were there!  WE could
        have hooked up!  Oh well, maybe next year...

        Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 7:30 PM
        Subject: [FJGRailroad] Springfield Show (Was: Kingston Show)

        wrote:

        > Gino,
        >
        > [snip]
        >
        > Did anyone attend the big train show last weekend in Springfield,
        MA?

        > Walt

        Yup, I was there on Saturday, from 9:30 am until 5 pm.  My legs gave
        out before my enthusiasm did.

        There is so bloody much to see!  Next year, I may have to do both
        days in order to see everything, especially the layouts.

             Glenn

        Visit Gino's Railpage at
        Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        http://www.lostlandmarks.org