Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Kingston Show

  • Dean R. Pausley
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2005
      Walt:
      My wife and I went over Saturday morning. Her reward, a trip
      up to Yankee Candle. It was a bit over crowded for my taste. I purchased
      some marine kits from Model Tech Studios and Sylvan Models but that was it.

      Dean Pausley
      Brunswick, NY
    • Glenn J. Williams
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2005
        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "fjg1870" <waltdanylak@c...>
        wrote:

        > Gino,
        >
        > [snip]
        >
        > Did anyone attend the big train show last weekend in Springfield,
        MA?

        > Walt

        Yup, I was there on Saturday, from 9:30 am until 5 pm. My legs gave
        out before my enthusiasm did.

        There is so bloody much to see! Next year, I may have to do both
        days in order to see everything, especially the layouts.

        Glenn
      • Gino DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2005
          Glenn,

          I wish I knew you were going, that's exactly when Steve Lamora and myself were there!  WE could
          have hooked up!  Oh well, maybe next year...

          Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 7:30 PM
          Subject: [FJGRailroad] Springfield Show (Was: Kingston Show)

          wrote:

          > Gino,
          >
          > [snip]
          >
          > Did anyone attend the big train show last weekend in Springfield,
          MA?

          > Walt

          Yup, I was there on Saturday, from 9:30 am until 5 pm.  My legs gave
          out before my enthusiasm did.

          There is so bloody much to see!  Next year, I may have to do both
          days in order to see everything, especially the layouts.

               Glenn

          Visit Gino's Railpage at
          Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
          http://www.lostlandmarks.org