Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Kingston Show

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2005
      I thought there's a show in Kingston in April?  I was at the Show in Springfield this week and saw Len Killian.
      He said "see you in Kingston!"

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2005
        Walt:
        My wife and I went over Saturday morning. Her reward, a trip
        up to Yankee Candle. It was a bit over crowded for my taste. I purchased
        some marine kits from Model Tech Studios and Sylvan Models but that was it.

        Dean Pausley
        Brunswick, NY
      • Glenn J. Williams
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2005
          --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "fjg1870" <waltdanylak@c...>
          wrote:

          > Gino,
          >
          > [snip]
          >
          > Did anyone attend the big train show last weekend in Springfield,
          MA?

          > Walt

          Yup, I was there on Saturday, from 9:30 am until 5 pm. My legs gave
          out before my enthusiasm did.

          There is so bloody much to see! Next year, I may have to do both
          days in order to see everything, especially the layouts.

          Glenn
        • Gino DiCarlo
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2005
            Glenn,

            I wish I knew you were going, that's exactly when Steve Lamora and myself were there!  WE could
            have hooked up!  Oh well, maybe next year...

            Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 7:30 PM
            Subject: [FJGRailroad] Springfield Show (Was: Kingston Show)

            wrote:

            > Gino,
            >
            > [snip]
            >
            > Did anyone attend the big train show last weekend in Springfield,
            MA?

            > Walt

            Yup, I was there on Saturday, from 9:30 am until 5 pm.  My legs gave
            out before my enthusiasm did.

            There is so bloody much to see!  Next year, I may have to do both
            days in order to see everything, especially the layouts.

                 Glenn

            Visit Gino's Railpage at
            Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
            http://www.lostlandmarks.org