Re: Kingston Show

  • fjg1870
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2005
      Gino,

      Assume you mean Kingston, NY and not Kingston, ON. It makes no
      difference as I don't see a show listed in either city through March.
      There is a show in Albany on March 20 at the Polish Community Center.
      Call 518-828-7902 for info. There is also a show in Hudson on March 6
      at the Columbia-Greene Community College Gym. Call 518-828-4181, Ext.
      3344 for info.

      Did anyone attend the big train show last weekend in Springfield, MA?

      Walt
    • Gino DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2005
        I thought there's a show in Kingston in April?  I was at the Show in Springfield this week and saw Len Killian.
        He said "see you in Kingston!"

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2005
          Walt:
          My wife and I went over Saturday morning. Her reward, a trip
          up to Yankee Candle. It was a bit over crowded for my taste. I purchased
          some marine kits from Model Tech Studios and Sylvan Models but that was it.

          Dean Pausley
          Brunswick, NY
        • Glenn J. Williams
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2005
            --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "fjg1870" <waltdanylak@c...>
            wrote:

            > Gino,
            >
            > [snip]
            >
            > Did anyone attend the big train show last weekend in Springfield,
            MA?

            > Walt

            Yup, I was there on Saturday, from 9:30 am until 5 pm. My legs gave
            out before my enthusiasm did.

            There is so bloody much to see! Next year, I may have to do both
            days in order to see everything, especially the layouts.

            Glenn
          • Gino DiCarlo
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2005
              Glenn,

              I wish I knew you were going, that's exactly when Steve Lamora and myself were there!  WE could
              have hooked up!  Oh well, maybe next year...

              Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 7:30 PM
              Subject: [FJGRailroad] Springfield Show (Was: Kingston Show)

              wrote:

              > Gino,
              >
              > [snip]
              >
              > Did anyone attend the big train show last weekend in Springfield,
              MA?

              > Walt

              Yup, I was there on Saturday, from 9:30 am until 5 pm.  My legs gave
              out before my enthusiasm did.

              There is so bloody much to see!  Next year, I may have to do both
              days in order to see everything, especially the layouts.

                   Glenn

              Visit Gino's Railpage at
              Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
              http://www.lostlandmarks.org