Kingston Show

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
      Kingston Show

      Does anyone know when the train show in Kingston is?

      Gino

      Gino DiCarlo
      Imaging

      Quad/Imaging
      A Division of Quad/Graphics

      Saratoga Springs, New York
      518-581-4276 phone
      gino.dicarlo@...
      www.QG.com

    • mwilber@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
        Now that sounds interesting Gino,Id like to know also.Its been awhile
        since Ive attended one.Mark
      • fjg1870
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2005
          Gino,

          Assume you mean Kingston, NY and not Kingston, ON. It makes no
          difference as I don't see a show listed in either city through March.
          There is a show in Albany on March 20 at the Polish Community Center.
          Call 518-828-7902 for info. There is also a show in Hudson on March 6
          at the Columbia-Greene Community College Gym. Call 518-828-4181, Ext.
          3344 for info.

          Did anyone attend the big train show last weekend in Springfield, MA?

          Walt
        • Gino DiCarlo
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2005
            I thought there's a show in Kingston in April?  I was at the Show in Springfield this week and saw Len Killian.
            He said "see you in Kingston!"

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 4, 2005
              Walt:
              My wife and I went over Saturday morning. Her reward, a trip
              up to Yankee Candle. It was a bit over crowded for my taste. I purchased
              some marine kits from Model Tech Studios and Sylvan Models but that was it.

              Dean Pausley
              Brunswick, NY
            • Glenn J. Williams
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 4, 2005
                --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "fjg1870" <waltdanylak@c...>
                wrote:

                > Gino,
                >
                > [snip]
                >
                > Did anyone attend the big train show last weekend in Springfield,
                MA?

                > Walt

                Yup, I was there on Saturday, from 9:30 am until 5 pm. My legs gave
                out before my enthusiasm did.

                There is so bloody much to see! Next year, I may have to do both
                days in order to see everything, especially the layouts.

                Glenn
              • Gino DiCarlo
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 5, 2005
                  Glenn,

                  I wish I knew you were going, that's exactly when Steve Lamora and myself were there!  WE could
                  have hooked up!  Oh well, maybe next year...

                  Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 7:30 PM
                  Subject: [FJGRailroad] Springfield Show (Was: Kingston Show)

                  wrote:

                  > Gino,
                  >
                  > [snip]
                  >
                  > Did anyone attend the big train show last weekend in Springfield,
                  MA?

                  > Walt

                  Yup, I was there on Saturday, from 9:30 am until 5 pm.  My legs gave
                  out before my enthusiasm did.

                  There is so bloody much to see!  Next year, I may have to do both
                  days in order to see everything, especially the layouts.

                       Glenn

                  Visit Gino's Railpage at
                  Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                  http://www.lostlandmarks.org