West Shore Page-Cushing Branch

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2005
      HI guys,

      If you get a second, check out my West Shore-Cushing Branch page for a great pictorial from
      Joe Klapkowski.  Joe wrote an article on the Cushing Branch for RAILPACE in 1994 and these
      are some of the shots he took.  Great shots of Conrail locos on the branch and most of all, the
      EMD Class 40 Switcher in action.  The little switcher seems to be popular judging by the
      amount of email I get on her.

      Give her a look and let us know what you think...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2005
        Gino,
        need your address for the LF&D material.
        Joe