Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G layout

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
      Hi Fred and welcome to the group!  My name is Gino and I'm the moderator of this list.  I also
      run FJGRR.org.  Glad you found us.  We have many experts on the FJ&G and also have a
      couple of ex-employees.  Yes, Steve Lamora (FJG Layout in RMJ) is on this list.  Unfortunately,
      he tore his layout down.  We do have some other people in the group who model the FJ&G.
      Andy Fusco models the FJ&G in O-scale.  Feel free to ask any questions and we look forward
      to talking...

      Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 12:50 PM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G layout

      Hi folks,
        I have just joined this list. I have a few questions I would like
      to ask.
      1.Is the person whos layout was featured in RMJ on this list?
      2.I know that the FJ&G had only 3 diesels. What frt cars did they own?
      3. Is there a source for HO scale decals?

      Thanks, I look forward to learning more about this railroad
      Fred Mullins

      Visit Gino's Railpage at
      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      http://www.lostlandmarks.org