Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G layout

  • Stephen G. Myers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
      Hi Fred, Welcome to the group. I'm sue that others will answer the
      questions you asked.

      Steve Myers

      .
      On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:50:27 -0000 "Fred Mullins" <fmullins@...>
      writes:

      > Hi folks,
      > I have just joined this list. I have a few questions I would like
      >
      > to ask.
      > 1.Is the person whos layout was featured in RMJ on this list?
      > 2.I know that the FJ&G had only 3 diesels. What frt cars did they
      > own?
      > 3. Is there a source for HO scale decals?
      >
      > Thanks, I look forward to learning more about this railroad
      > Fred Mullins

      > --------------------~-->
      > What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
      > Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

      > Visit Gino's Railpage at
      > http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
      > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
      > Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York
      > State at
      > http://ny.existingstations.com/
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Gino DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
        Hi Fred and welcome to the group!  My name is Gino and I'm the moderator of this list.  I also
        run FJGRR.org.  Glad you found us.  We have many experts on the FJ&G and also have a
        couple of ex-employees.  Yes, Steve Lamora (FJG Layout in RMJ) is on this list.  Unfortunately,
        he tore his layout down.  We do have some other people in the group who model the FJ&G.
        Andy Fusco models the FJ&G in O-scale.  Feel free to ask any questions and we look forward
        to talking...