FJ&G layout

  • Fred Mullins
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
      Hi folks,
      I have just joined this list. I have a few questions I would like
      to ask.
      1.Is the person whos layout was featured in RMJ on this list?
      2.I know that the FJ&G had only 3 diesels. What frt cars did they own?
      3. Is there a source for HO scale decals?

      Thanks, I look forward to learning more about this railroad
      Fred Mullins
    • Stephen G. Myers
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
        Hi Fred, Welcome to the group. I'm sue that others will answer the
        questions you asked.

        Steve Myers

        .
        On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:50:27 -0000 "Fred Mullins" <fmullins@...>
        writes:

        > Hi folks,
        > I have just joined this list. I have a few questions I would like
        >
        > to ask.
        > 1.Is the person whos layout was featured in RMJ on this list?
        > 2.I know that the FJ&G had only 3 diesels. What frt cars did they
        > own?
        > 3. Is there a source for HO scale decals?
        >
        > Thanks, I look forward to learning more about this railroad
        > Fred Mullins

        > --------------------~-->
        > What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
        > Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

        > Visit Gino's Railpage at
        > http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
        > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
        > Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York
        > State at
        > http://ny.existingstations.com/
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Gino DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
          Hi Fred and welcome to the group!  My name is Gino and I'm the moderator of this list.  I also
          run FJGRR.org.  Glad you found us.  We have many experts on the FJ&G and also have a
          couple of ex-employees.  Yes, Steve Lamora (FJG Layout in RMJ) is on this list.  Unfortunately,
          he tore his layout down.  We do have some other people in the group who model the FJ&G.
          Andy Fusco models the FJ&G in O-scale.  Feel free to ask any questions and we look forward
          to talking...