RE: [FJGRailroad] Railroad Passenger cars available

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2005
      Well the MUs I am talkingt abouty are not ownmed by the Railroad but by an
      idividual that owns the Croton North Station. The E 10 bs are gone. Cut up
      into little pieces of scrap. Five FL-9s bit the dust and a whole bunch of
      non-interchange MNCRR freight equipment. ACMUs are being sent west on thier
      wheels to be cut up presumably in Ohio...................