RE: [FJGRailroad] Railroad Passenger cars available

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2005
      Joe,

      Looks like they are cleaning out all those old cars AND locomotives. What
      about the FL9s and the A cabs 401, 402, 403?

      PKL

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2005
        Well the MUs I am talkingt abouty are not ownmed by the Railroad but by an
        idividual that owns the Croton North Station. The E 10 bs are gone. Cut up
        into little pieces of scrap. Five FL-9s bit the dust and a whole bunch of
        non-interchange MNCRR freight equipment. ACMUs are being sent west on thier
        wheels to be cut up presumably in Ohio...................