Another list

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2005
      Not that I need to be on another list, but does anyone know if there is a
      Central New York Railroad list.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2005
        Are you looking for a list catering to Central New York or the New York
        Central? There are several lists on Yahoo that cover the NYC. I can
        get
        You the names if that's what you need Joe...

        Not that I need to be on another list, but does anyone know if there is
        Central New York Railroad list.

        Visit Gino's Railpage at
        http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/ Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        http://www.lostlandmarks.org Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing