RE: [FJGRailroad] Digest Number 1549

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2004
      Yes it is and yes it was, with a twist; Gino is correct.. April 26,1993
      paragraph 1 in the Certificate of Incorporation for the FJ&G, filed by the
      Department of State on Dec. 23, 1902, was amended to change the name from
      FJ&G Railroad Company to Syracuse, Binghamton and New York Railroad
      Corporation. The difference is in the word "Corporation." The original
      SB&NY was "Company." The present DO subsidiary does indeed operate on the
      original FJ&G certificate. The 1902 certificate was necessary to implement
      theconsolidation of the Cayadutta Electric, Amsterdam Street and Fonda, J &
      G Rail Road (two words)into a new company The FJ&G Railroad (one word)
      Company.

      PKL