RE: Hobby Stores

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004
      Message
      I liked the store.  He all kinds of stuff.  I never went there when I was a kid, but I'll
      say that most hobby stores hate kids in there when not accompanied by an adult.
      Mohawk Railroad is like that!  There was just a ton of smoke and every magazine
      you got from him stunk like it.  If you're in the Capital District, check out JP's Trains
      on Route 2, just below the Latham Circle.  He has a great selection and many friendly
      people roaming around.  I've just started gathering supplies for an N-Scale layout
      and he has the best selection I've seen!