Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Scotia

  • Stephen G. Myers
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 26, 2004
      Yes, He always smoked a cigar and everything in the store smelled of it.

           Steve Myers

      On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 10:28:45 -0800 (PST) Robert Schoneman <suds@...> writes:
      Was this the little hobbyshop with the owner who smoked Cigars all the time? Not all that far away from Hoffman's per se, near a McDonalds and Fire Staion on 5?

      I have a 3 rail Weaver D&H Alco C628 and a RS3 painted in D&H here which still hasthe musty New York State Smell. And I''ve been gone now 10+/- years now.

      Bob Schoneman
      Appleton, WI

      Visit Gino's Railpage at
      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page