Deckers Book

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2004
      Today I went to a show in Norwich NY and not expecting to buy anything
      but ended up buying a nice little book on the wreck in Little Falls of
      1940.Not having enough cash on hand to buy anything else,I came across
      the FJG book that Randy put together,the first time Ive seen it.Anybody
      knows where I can buy the book or order it? Thanks-Mark
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 28, 2004
        There was a small book shop in Gloversville called Mysteries that had them.
        Why not drop an eMail to Randy. He might have a copy or two available.
        Do an eBay search by bidder or seller for rdecker99 to make initial contact.
        If not there, Borders has them and perhaps Barnes and Noble as well.
        They're part of a series published by Arcadia.

        PKL

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2004
          Thanks Paul-Mark
        • Dave Brennan
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 29, 2004
                Paul,
                    Mysteries is now on Main St. in Johnstown.

            paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:
            There was a small book shop in Gloversville called Mysteries that had them.
            Why not drop an eMail to Randy.  He might have a copy or two available.
            Do an eBay search by bidder or seller for rdecker99 to make initial contact.
              If not there, Borders has them and perhaps Barnes and Noble as well.
            They're part of a series published by Arcadia.

            PKL

            >From: mwilber@...
            >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Deckers Book
            >Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:34:33 -0500
            >
            >Today I went to a show in Norwich NY and not expecting to buy anything
            >but ended up buying a nice little book on the wreck in Little Falls of
            >1940.Not having enough cash on hand to buy anything else,I came across
            >the FJG book that Randy put together,the first time Ive seen it.Anybody
            >knows where I can buy the book or order it? Thanks-Mark

            Visit Gino's Railpage at
            Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
            http://www.lostlandmarks.org
            http://ny.existingstations.com/

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Gino DiCarlo
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 29, 2004
              Mark,

              I see that book in Barnes and Nobles in Saratoga. Say the word and
              I'll pick one up for you! You could also check Ebay. It's on there
              often and at a fraction of the cost...

              Gino