RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Reminder - Monthly FJ&GRR Club Meeting

    Message 1 of 48 , Nov 12, 2004
      See you then Walt! Will your brother be coming?

      Message 48 of 48 , Oct 21, 2005
        Thank you for the information.
         I got an e mail from PKL informing me as well.
         Is he one of the webmasters also ?  This site is interesting at times seems more like a chat site than a post message board .  Does the chat room ever entertain anyone ? Phil