RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Reminder - Monthly FJ&GRR Club Meeting

    Message 1 of 48 , Nov 10, 2004
      That's what we did last year. The Tuesday before Thanksgiving is good because some out of town
      people are in town and it's not the night before the holiday if someone is traveling, or working like myself!
      What do you think Walt?

      Gino

      Message 48 of 48 , Oct 21, 2005
        Thank you for the information.
         I got an e mail from PKL informing me as well.
         Is he one of the webmasters also ?  This site is interesting at times seems more like a chat site than a post message board .  Does the chat room ever entertain anyone ? Phil