RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Reminder - Monthly FJ&GRR Club Meeting

  • Jason C
    Message 1 of 48 , Nov 10, 2004
      Am I reading this correctly? Are you considering
      holding the monthly meeting on the Tuesday before
      Thanksgiving? November 23? I may actually be able to
      attend a meeting. Hope I understand this correctly.

      Thanks,
      Jason Cook
      Fort Wayne, IN

      --- paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:

      > Good idea, Gino. Wednesday is tight this year.
      >
      > PKL
      >
      > >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
      > >To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      > >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Reminder - Monthly
      > FJ&GRR Club Meeting
      > >Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:57:26 -0600
      > >
      > >Walt,
      > >
      > >Are you sure you don't want to do it the Tuesday
      > before Thanksgiving?
      > >
      > >Gino

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
    • SheilaDanylak@aol.com
      Message 48 of 48 , Oct 21, 2005
        Thank you for the information.
         I got an e mail from PKL informing me as well.
         Is he one of the webmasters also ?  This site is interesting at times seems more like a chat site than a post message board .  Does the chat room ever entertain anyone ? Phil